Fresh Job at the Industries Safety Nigeria Limited
Industries Safety Nigeria Limited (Safety Nigeria) is Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution company. As a privately held company established since 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought after online retailers and wholesalers of industrial safety products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary
- This is a secretarial position of an administrative nature, involving responsibility for general departmental management.
- Employees in this class perform a variety of complex secretarial/clerical, and administrative duties requiring comprehensive knowledge of the company program.
- The administrative secretary exercises independent judgement and action, including making frequent decisions in accordance with delegated responsibilities from assigned supervisor.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Type and transcribe confidential documents
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
- Taking dictation on various matters
- Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
- Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
- Organising and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
- The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification
- Minimum of two (2) years experience
- Passionate about secretarial duties.
- Completed Tertiary Education (HND, B.Sc, e.t.c) in Secretarial Administration or any related field.
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Completed National Youth Service
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to draft simple correspondence and handle office administration.
- Must be good in Microsoft office especially Word & Excel.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must be able to follow up customer’s requests.
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to Prioritise
- Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Remain calm under trying circumstances and work with frequent interruptions
- Ability to read and write
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Ability to work unsupervised or with supervision is important.
- Good Looking (Female Preferably)
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Team spirited
- Strong IT skills is a necessity.
- Attractive commission for every delivery we send your way.
- We would cover all expenses such as transportation and phone credit.
- We would be hiring you full time as we expand enough to have more deliveries going your route
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply