Fosun RZ Capital Associate Position Available – Apply Now!
Fosun RZ Capital, formerly known as Fosun Kinzon Capital, is the global venture capital arm of the Fosun Group. Headquartered in China, Fosun RZ Capital has presence in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Silicon Valley, India and Southeast Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate/Senior Associate
- Proactively network to identify new opportunities as well as build network of trusted, top tier co-investors. Regularly provide updates to executives and key stakeholders on the overall health of the portfolio.
- Build and manage a highly driven and efficient team covering opportunities across ASEAN
- Liaise and collaborate with teams in China, US and India
- Develop investment strategies, target identification, source deals and build pipeline, develop investment thesis, present investments to investment committee (IC), and manage portfolio of investments
- Lead negotiations with target companies and potential co-investors, include negotiation of terms sheet; Prepare all necessary documents for the Management Committee and the Investment Committee for an investment decision
- Support, engage, and mentor portfolio companies’ founders to maximize each venture success. Represent Fosun RZ Capital in the in the venture capital and entrepreneurial community.
- Successful track record of sourcing sound investments with strategic and financial return desired
- Proven experience creating and maintaining entrepreneurial relationships in venture capital ecosystem
- Superior analytical skills, must be able to think creatively and achieve results in a highly matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English desired
- 3 years of cumulative work experience in tech, finance desired; 53 years venture capital, private equity investing or business development experience desired
- Strong knowledge of ASEAN markets, experience with startup companies, venture capitalists, commercial partnerships, and incubators required
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply