Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited Job For Laboratory Admin Officer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Admin Officer
- Laboratory Data
- Receives samples and enters details into the log-in register
- Follows up on completed investigations from the various work bench
- Inspecting and vetting ( along with Chief Lab. Scientist and inventory officer) received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Types investigations from the result sheets as soon as the investigations are completed.
- Sends results to consultants for approval
- Follows through with consultants and ensures results are duly signed out by consultants
- Edits and prints approved results from consultants
- Ensures that typed results are sent to customer care desk , immediately
- Maintains a data base and record of materials in the store/Lab.
- Liaise with suppliers to supply the best products at the barest minimum amount without compromising quality ( in conjunction with Chief Scientist)
- Reconciliation/Accounts of price and investigations conducted in house and outside on weekly/monthly basis
- Submission of reconciliation and accounts to the MD every month.
- Suitably qualified candidates must posses a Second Class Upper Degree in the Sciences
- Must be preferably male.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th December, 2017.