Food and Beverage Supervisor at Lead City University
Lead City University is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Manage Restaurant Operations:
- Maintain Exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accountable for Monthly stock taking
- Inspire team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Assist other departments whenever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Creating and exceeding plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management
- Planning and Coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Managing staff and providing them with feedbacks
- Responding to customer complaints
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s high standards
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Candidates are expected to have experience working in a continental restaurant and be comfortable attending to expatriate guests.
- Candidates must be very knowledgeable about major continental food menu and recipes.
- Must possess comprehensive product knowledge of liquor brands, bear, wine, Champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods, garnishments, current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments.
- Possess adequate knowledge of the Beverage menu
- Participate in weekly and monthly bar stock count when required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward Ten copies (soft and hard) of application letter, Curriculum Vitae and three(3) relevant referee reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead City University,
Toll Gate Area,
Note: The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after the position have been duly filled.