Flash I.T. Solutions Latest Job Vacancy
Flash I.T. Solutions is an award-winning strategic digital and I.T agency with a proven track record of working with iconic brands to deliver digital breakthroughs. Our digital innovation has delivered breakthroughs for our partners, enabling them to discover new and innovative ways to engage their customers and has transformed the way they do business.
We’ll be your digital partners. We’re dedicated to nurturing strategic collaborations that last. We’ll be here when you need us, whether you’re rolling out a multi-channel digital presence, or you simply need a hand with a specific business challenge.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- We are in need of a high-performing and experienced Sales & Marketing Professional with a strong focus on digital marketing, social media and brand strategy
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Exhibit analytics skills required to constantly monitor KPI’s and interpret trends and opportunities based on facts and figures. You should have a track record in effective B2B marketing with creativity and drive
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- We are a not a Degree seeking company, therefore, we seek a individual that is highly determined to deliver result with a clear understanding of our industry by experience and a gift in meeting sales target
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a brief description on what strategy you intend to deplore to enable you achieve our goals/target.
Application Deadline 17th October, 2018.