First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Graduate Internship Recruitment 2017
Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #FCMBFlexxtern, FCMB are looking for!
- To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a student or fresh graduate not younger than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
How to Participate
- Create a 45-second YouTube Video with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern explaining why you should be hired as “The Flexxtern”
- Visit https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2
- Register and submit your YouTube link, you’ll receive an email to verify your entry.
- Once verified, share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you (public voting accounts for 40% of the scores)
- 20 winners will each get a 3-month Internship with FCMB or one of companies partnering with the Bank for this initiative.
- Entry into The Contest shall be strictly through the #FCMBFlexxtern 2.0 microsite https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2
- Only Flexx account holders are eligible to participate in The Contest. Any entry discovered to have been submitted by a non-Flexx account holder will be immediately disqualified at whatever point during The Contest this discovery is made.
- Entry submission closes on October 22nd, 2017.
- The Contest is a one stage process
- Contestants will be required to create a 45-second YouTube video of themselves to the contest site, explaining why they should be hired as “The Flexxtern”. The YouTube link will be submitted upon registration on The Contest site.
- Entry into the contest begins on 2nd October, 2017 and closes on the 22nd October, 2017
- Winners will be selected using a combination of public votes and panel votes:
- Public votes: 40%
- Panel votes: 60%
- The panel will comprise a representative each from FCMB and all participating companies, who will be required to review the entries and independently vote for all entries. The final votes will then be collated to identify the final winners.
- If you have any questions about the #FCMBFlexxtern contest, please send an email to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2017