Finchglow Travels New Position Available – Submit Your CVs
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Agent
- Respond to all online requests within 2 minutes of request time.
- Contact customers to ensure all booking details are correct so as to ensure error-free booking on tickets
- Ensure the swift response to request, communicate all pending request to Manager, and ensure all pending request are closed.
- Manage customer’s feedback and communicate areas of complains to the appropriate personnel.
- Promptly inform customers and clients of changes made to Itinerary of booked ticket, to enable proper preparation of the customer.
- Maintain database of customers and client that book online and occasionally promote the organization to them via emails and phone calls.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction at all time
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Stay well informed of all travel and ticket information, advice client accordingly, and keep customers informed as well, to aid proper decision making.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3years relevant experience as a Recovery Agent/Ticketing and reservation officer
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Must reside in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.