Financial Controller at a Leading Microfinance Bank – Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank requires career driven, honest and intelligent candidate to join its team as:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for integrity of General ledger
- Implementing procedures according to Corporate policies and procedures
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Ensuring profitable margins on products are achieved and maintained.
- Demonstrating cost cutting initiatives aiming at providing best solution at lower cost
- Developing and implementing effective controls framework and management systems to guide and support business operations
- Liaising with both external and internal auditors
- Preparing Monthly Management accounts for both internal and regulatory usage.
- Involvement in day-to- day management team management
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Producing multi-dimensional reports for Management decision
- Preparing and implementing budgets for the entire Company
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Financial services experience is compulsory
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in a similar rolein any Microfinance bank is very compulsory.
Method of Application
s should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com