Financial Accountant at Olive Hospital
Westfield Consulting – Our client, Olive Hospital, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Develop financial and other operational systems to accurately control OMSH activities
- Train and supervise accounting personnel
- Implement appropriate changes in accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate deadlines and data requests including those from all Health units
- Accurately analyze fiscal data and adopt an effective course of action
- Make sound financial decisions and recommendations to management in regards to professional accounting problems in maintaining fiscal control of OMSH
- Interpret and apply legal requirements and administrative policies to accounting functions
- Interpret financial data for non-financial managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and other contacts
- Prepare clear and comprehensive financial, narrative and statistical reports
- Communicate ideas and information, effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be Male
- At least 8-10 years working experience.
- Must have worked in an Hospital/Medical Institution.
- Minimum HND qualification in related discipline.
- Hospital background essential!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.