Financial Accountant at Olive Hospital – Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, Olive Hospital, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Develop financial and other operational systems to accurately control OMSH activities
- Train and supervise accounting personnel.
- Make sound financial decisions and recommendations to management in regards to professional accounting problems in maintaining fiscal control of OMSH
- Interpret and apply legal requirements and administrative policies to accounting functions
- Interpret financial data for non-financial managers
- Implement appropriate changes in accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate deadlines and data requests including those from all Health units
- Accurately analyze fiscal data and adopt an effective course of action
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and other contacts
- Prepare clear and comprehensive financial, narrative and statistical reports
- Communicate ideas and information, effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be Male.
- At least 8-10 years post qualification experience in Financial Control preferably in a hospital.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of hospital, health care budgeting and Financial Management.
- Vast Knowledge in Accounting Principles, theories, concepts and their practical applications to medical centre operations and to cost accounting and cost recovery.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include role applied as subject.