Financial Accountant at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE.
Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 10,000 people in the next 5 years to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing. It’s an important mission, and it is one we are committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world. This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are looking to engage a seasoned Accountant to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for all accounting related duties spanning from day to day reconciliation, taxation, budgeting, payroll management, financial reporting, etc. As the Accountant you will be expected to man the Accounts department, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare the weekly and monthly reports such as budgets and monitors the matching of expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Preparation of employees’ payroll and payment of salaries etc as well as schedules including pension, tax, NSITF etc.
- Coordination of employees related tax forms for the issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate and tax deductions cards and arrange for reconciliation when the need arises.
- Responsible for the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Works with the company’s auditors to carry out their routine checks.
- Maintenance of various cash books, ledgers, and Invoices as well as preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintain relationships with various institutions and authorities
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Two to three years cognate accounting experience
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Taxation and Payroll Administration
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Sage accounting software is a must.
- Knowledge of the application of relevant accounting standards.
Interested and qualified? Go to Digital Marketing Skill Institute career website on docs.google.com to apply
Deadline: 28 September, 2019