Finance Roles At Nubart & Associates
Nubart & Associates is a dynamic and specialized organization registered and Licensed by The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria to practice as a firm of Chartered Tax Practitioner.
The firm is committed to generating synergy from a combination of labour and capital on behalf of its Clients in order to give them a competitive advantage in this increasingly evolving global village. We have developed a wealth of knowledge and expertise, through experience in solving Client’s problems in business, government, corporations, institutions, parastatals and non-profit institutions.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and standards of practice
- Assisting with Review of clients financial statements and prepare financial reports
- Providing adequate support to Team lead Audit and Financial Analyst
- Taking charge of administrative aspect of the firm
- Providing excellent client support service
- Following up with relevant tax authority on behalf of client
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Perform financial analysis such as trend, ratio and variance analysis to timely identify potential accounting irregularities in operating activities based on actual, budgeted and results of prior periods.
- Review several financial statement captions such as property, plant and Equipment (PPE), Payables, Receivables (including ageing analysis), Income, expenses, e.t.c, to ensure that they are not materially misstated, and are being reported in compliance with the relevant IFRS/IAS standards.
- Review general ledger accounts and supporting/reconciliation schedules to ensure that transactions are being recorded accurately and properly disclosed in the financial statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Ability to prepare monthly Management Account without supervision and ensuring that all transactional taxes are remitted much before due date while annual taxes are accrued for in the financial
Method of Application