Finance Manager at Ibfcalliance Limited
IBFCAlliance Limited – Our client , a Ghanaian private medical services business which has been accredited to the applicable ISO standard and has a successful track record of over 20 years, seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager has line management responsibility for 8 employees in the accounting, controlling, IT and purchasing departments.
- She/he will report to the Managing Director, as well as having day to day interaction with other members of the senior management team.
- Ensure the Company’s financial statements are prepared properly in accordance with IFRS.
- Produce monthly management accounts with variance analysis to budget/prior year.
- Prepare the Budget, Financial Plan and financial Forecasts.
- Contribute to Company growth strategy and operational policies.
- Support the MD with all financial reports needed to implement performance improvement.
- Support negotiations of major contracts with customers and suppliers and the purchasing function
- Manage the Company’s tax affairs, including tax filings and tax planning.
- Oversee IT systems and security, and coordinate relations with strategic IT partners.
- Coordinate company secretarial and legal service providers.
- Chartered Accountant with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and preferably an MBA.
- At least 10 years of Financial Management experience in international companies.
- Proven ability to deliver to highest professional standards.
- Team player with experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Preferably a national of an ECOWAS country, with cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in business software.
Contract conditions include an attractive salary.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Finance Manager – Ghana