Finance Manager at Look Media Nigeria
Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We offer outdoor resources for marketing campaigns and product launches, while also facilitating business development and brand recognition on both a national and international scale. We have built a reputation for embracing innovation in non-traditional and outdoor advertising, and for thinking outside the box when it comes to best serving brands.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for budget planning, producing and reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts and making financial forecasts. Also to develop long-term business plans based on these reports and develop strategies to minimize financial risk.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee Account/financial department employees, including financial assistants and cashiers, if any.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Debt recovery
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a finance role
- Superior mathematical skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Employee management
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Advance MS Excel skills including pivot tables
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- ICAN is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicationsusing the “Job title” as subject of the email