Finance & Business Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a logistic and haulage company which requires the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Finance & Business Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Develop strategies for funds sourcing
- Create and maintain
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or Social Science
- 3 years post graduate working experience in same industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of microsoft office
Other Requirements are :
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication Skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Can work with little or no supervision
- Flexibile and adaptable to change.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.