Finance and HR manager at FairMoney
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia to validate this vision.
So far we disbursed more than 300k microloans and give more than 4000 loans daily. We are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 14m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. We won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions!
Finance and HR manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Human Resources / HR
MyCredit is a digital bank for emerging markets. We are offering instant microloans and other financial services via the smartphone application FairMoney. With an Operational & Marketing team in Lagos, Nigeria, our mission is to revolutionize access to financial services in the emerging world.
At MyCredit we work hard and get shit done. We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue. We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don’t waste time thinking about fancy titles. We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration. At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.
MyCredit is recruiting a finance manager with 2-3 years experience in consulting to support the management in daily operations (HR/Finance/Office Management). The person will have a significant impact and ensure the smooth running of a growing office (15 people currently). We are looking for a hands-on allrounder that is able to work in a highly dynamic environment and is capable of independently solving daily issues.
- Be the talk-to person for all admin tasks related to HR
- Support recruitment processes through confirments of references, writing of employment contracts, letters of confirmation, etc.
- Prepare salary calculation in cooperation with external accounting firm
- Keep track of sick days, leave days, etc.
- Manage on-boarding of new employees
- Support of monitoring of employees’ performances and productivity
- Keep track of expenses and accounting overviews
- Manage receipts and bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly financial reporting
- Projection of cash flows and cash demands
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Organize and conduct office procurement
- Keep track of office inventory
- Organize team-events
- Secure that the office growing along with our company’s growth
- Everything else that comes up and is suitable
- 2-5 years of working experience in a consulting company (top tier such as PWC, Deloitte, KPMG) with exposure to accounting, – audit and financial analysis.
- Previous experience in management related field (team management, HR, administration)
- Graduate-level diploma is a must.
- Excel proficiency is a must
- Computer skill set to be able to hands-on support from the first day
- Strong communicator and highest degree of reliability
- Strong goal-driven mindset that goes beyond 9-5 job
- Starting date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive salary
- Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to FairMoney career website on fairmoney.welcomekit.co to apply