Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Current Job Vacancy
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Guest Services
- Team Member (Box, Ushering, Retail)
- Ref Cinema Operations: Filmhouse
- Role: Team Member
- Area of Expertise: Cinema Operations
Roles and Structure
- As a team member, you will work both alone and together within a team to enhance the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests.
- The team member role is fast paced and challenging, providing occupants with the opportunity to obtain a range of skills and experience in an exciting and ever growing organisation.
- In contributing to the smooth running of the cinema, staff duties include but are not limited to;
- Ticket sales,
- Cleaning screens, toilets, and environment.
- liaising with guests,
- Food and drink preparation for example popcorn, hotdogs, coffees, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Providing support to supervisors and members of the management team as required.
Skills, Interests and Qualities
To become a cinema-theatre Attendant, you should have:
- Maths skills, with the ability to handle money and work out change
- Good team working skills
- A polite, friendly, helpful and approachable manner
- Good communication skills
- The ability to keep calm in an emergency
- Cinema management
- Cinema Guests
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.