Filling Station Cashier at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
Virgin Forest Energy Limited is a wholly-owned and well capitalized Nigerian energy downstream oil trading company. We are dedicated to the provision of top-rate petroleum products and by-products to our vast array of clients and customers across Nigeria and beyond. In the course of our short but eventful existence as a corporate entity .
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Cashier
Location: Owerri, Imo
Purpose of role
- Virgin Forest Energy Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian and well capitalized energy downstream oil trading company and is seeking to recruit Filling Station Cashier .
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Maintains the impress account for the station.
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses.
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station.
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g cash flow statement.
- Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
- Candidates should possess OND in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org