Field Trainer at Food Concepts PLC
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- Location: Lagos
- Field training support includes the coordination, facilitation, and delivery of training programs
- Work collaboratively with Operations Team to develop and deliver effective training programs
- Plan and schedule trainings on regular basis.
- Prepare and maintain training course materials.
- Inform about the training events in advance to field staffs.
- Minimum of a University Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Training Functions.
- Restaurant/Hospitality industry experience is an added advantage
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Interested and qualified? Go to Food Concepts Plc career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply