Field Sales Representatives at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a world leading consumer products company, offering a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverage products. They are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Field Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in Field Sales in an FMCG environment.
Must be resident of Lagos
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should use “FSR-Lagos “as the subject of the email.