Field Sales Representative recruitment in a Leading Consumer Products Company
Workforce Group – Our client, a world’s leading consumer products company, offering a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverage products. They are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative (FSR)
Locations: South East, Nigeria (Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Anambra)
Industry: Consumer Goods.
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in Field Sales in an FMCG environment.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Must be residing in the any of the South Eastern States (Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, and Abia).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should use “FSR – Enugu” or “FSR – Imo” (depending on your location) as the subject of the email