Field Finance and Accounts Officer Abuja at Society For Family Health
We require competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Field Finance and Accounts Officer
Project: A360 Project
- The successful candidates will manage all project related financial transactions at our Abuja office.
- S/He will ensure adequate documentation, monitoring and management of financial transactions in their respective project office.
- S/He will ensure that all financial transactions are posted on SAP accurately.
- S/He will ensure all documents are scanned, saved for ease of retrieval at all times.
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, report writing skills, and be very good with Microsoft office.
- Experience with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) budgeting, Indirect cost policies etc. will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: FFAFCT@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.