Field Engineer Solar at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer (Solar)
- We are a leader in the sales of inverters, household and industrial appliances. Are you Creative? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you have a sound knowledge of solar energy installation? Then you are the right candidate for our Field Engineer position.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Project Execution; handling all installations
- Site fault handling
- Relating with clients on site to get good information for better performance etc.
- HND/OND in Electrical/Electronics, Power, Physics, Solar, Renewable Energy Engineering or related course.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in Solar Installation
- Experience in installation of premium inverters/controllers such as SMA, Xantrex, Studer, Magnum, Victron is a plus.
- Experience in installation with Batteries: Flat Plate Flooded–Trojan, Rolls, US Energy; Tubular Flooded (OPzS), Tubular Gel (OpzV) is a plus.
- Deep experience on Electrical House Wiring, Load Balancing, Earthing and Lighting Arestor Installation.
- CCTV, Access Control Installation experience will be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job title indicated as subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org