Field Engineer at Hobark International Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Req ID: 1291
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- To supervise and coordinate the execution of construction, installation and hook up of Structures, Pipelines, and Brown Fields Work
- onshore Nigeria.
- Carry out all construction and hook up supervision / monitoring activities required for the successful delivery of the assigned works.
- Comply with Project procedures and reporting requirements.
- Implement Project HSE policies and procedures
- Participate in constructability reviews and the planning and scheduling of construction works.
- Participate in negotiations and resolution of disputes with sub-contractors
- Verify work Progress and produce Daily Reports
- Maintain a flexible and positive attitude, especially with regard to the working environment and highly focused safety and security procedures
- Ensure all permits to work are in place.
- Monitor overall progress against schedule, providing reporting on same to line management, highlighting the potential for slippage and propose remedial actions and signing contractors’ daily reports
- Ensure projects are completed and handed over on schedule.
- Review project quality plans and ensure compliance with the agreed quality plans
- Prepare project close out and “lessons learnt” reports.
- Implement project HSE Plans, conduct audits and inspections to ensure compliance
- Implement Procedures, Scope of Work, and Method Statements.
- Review and comment on construction work procedures; assess personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Liaise with others and supervise materials identification and co-ordination of supply to work sites, ensure adequate inspection and testing is carried out, ensure as-built drawings are produced.
- Ensure project team and sub-contractors have viable schedules for their work, recognising interfaces with other on-going activities.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained for all inspection and testing carried out.
- Participate in all pre- commissioning activities.
- Experience in onshore facilities construction work is essential, especially in the construction pipeline laying and other onshore structures, as well as working on facilities expansions where simultaneous production and construction operations are required.
- A good understanding of the relevant codes and standards for welding work and testing requirements for same is a prerequisite.
- A reasonable understanding of E & I construction and testing works.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Minimum of 10 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 2 years in a similar position with an operating company, Nigerian / West African experience preferred.
Field Engineer, Project Engineer, BSc, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online