Fibre and Efb Handlers at a Reputable Farm Establishment – The Rossland Group
Job Title: Fibre and EFB Handler
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Degree in Agriculture or related discipline.
- At least over 4 years practical experience in handling either of the machines or as a personnel in a Mill.
- Certificates of workmanship.
- HSE Certificates will be needed.
- Candidates applying should be willing to relocate or already resident in Edo State.
- Accommodation shall be provided for selected candidates.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and other accompanying certificates to: email@example.com with the position chosen as the subject matter. “Example: Department: Milling Department; Position: Fibre and EFB Handler”.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, we kindly advise applicants to read the above information carefully and follow instructions
- Failure to follow instructions leads to automatic disqualification and only selected candidates will be contacted.