Fhi 360 Vacancy for Director, Finance and Operation
Job Title: Director, Finance and Operation
Requisition – 2017200546
- Seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Director, Financial and Operations on an anticipated USAID-funded project to improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state/LGA-specific goals and objectives.
- The Director, Finance and Operations will report to the Deputy Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Develops program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Provides timely and accurate financial reports to FHI 360 and USAID as required;
- Supports subcontractors as needed to ensure sound financial management and operations;
- Ensures that sub-contracts, sub-grants and local consultancy documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with FHI 360 and USAID policies and regulations; and
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to senior management team;
- Manages internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Ensures continual review of internal and strategic controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation;
- Provides overall financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operating platform for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Related Field; a post-graduate degree is preferred in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements;
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills; and
- At least ten years of experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets;
- Knowledge of and compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply