Female Administrative Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Female Administrative Officer (Logistics)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Track and Control all admin and procurement related fund request documents
- Handle Service Contracts and renewals for Apartments, Cable TV etc.
- Ensure all expats documents (Passport and Green Card) are up to date
- Manage Telephone Network Related Issues Issuance and Replacements& Solution to queries
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Manage courier services
- Prepare payment requests where needed
- Take inventory of received items
- Prepare reports with statistical data for cooperate gift items and/or as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Meet and Greet
- Generator Maintenance contracts
- Update office policies as needed- Constantly remind supervisory line of company standards, policies and procedures
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Account Reconciliation.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Administrative Personnel with a reputable Organization.
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 15 September, 2019