Feed-Mill Supervisor at Efugo Farms
Have you ever heard about Efugo Farms? Well, now you heard it here. We are an integrated farm, headquartered in Kuje Abuja. Our produce is focused mainly on farmers in the industry. Consistency, dependability and quality are our core values and we strive to deliver on them all. You want more information about us? Visit our website: www.efugofarms.com
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied
The most important to note for our feed mill manager is his/her duty to transform the unit and lead the team with accountability, add great value to its production system through oversight of the daily production.
- Develop effective raw material stock management systems
- Understand feed formulation from a macronutrient perspective
- Have the ability to alter feed formulations for cost management
- Have the ability to plan and conduct experiments; and make deductions from the results
- Be a master of spread sheets for recording and analysis
- Supervise subordinates
- Develop milling and stocking plans and schedules
- Understand the basic mechanics of the milling process
- Understand varying nutrient requirements of bird and fish at different stages of their development
Do you think you can exceed all our requirements? Do you think you have the wow factor to transform our feed mill department? Are you the right applicant we are looking forward to work with?
What’s in it for you?
- You will obviously learn a lot in other ways of farming and agriculture.
- You will be able to share your wealth of knowledge and experience in milling.
- You will work with some extraordinary people on the Farm
- You will carry out research and showcase other creative ways and methods of feed formulation and milling.
- You are an highly motivated and passionate individual
- Very innovative
- Always reliable and punctual
- Extremely organised, energetic and smart
- Available to work 9 hours or more in a day
- Proficient in computer skills
Method of Application
Send your application with the position applied for to ‘’The HR Manager, Efugo Farms Ltd’’ and forward to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org