Feed Mill/Maintenance Manager at Somanda Consulting
Feed Mill/Maintenance Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 7 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Our client, a State-of-the-art farm situated in Kuje, Abuja is need of a FEED MILL/MAINTENANCE MANAGER.
The following are the requirements:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of agricultural experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- Must be computer-literate
- Must have vast knowledge in poultry
- Must reside in Kuje or its environs
- Must have excellent leadership skills
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Oversees and participates in repairing and maintaining the feed mills.
- Directing and coordinating the daily operations of the feed mills.
- Monitoring quality control and ensuring a high-quality feed ration.
- Ensures compliance with company, state and federal regulations.
- Milling analysis, efficiency and ingredient monitoring for best operation and quality levels.
- Test and review feed/grain quality.
- Evaluate operating procedures.
- Set quality assurance standards.
- Prepare and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
- Stay up to date on new technology and ways to make process improvements.
- Train new employees and provide development opportunities.
- Ensure all mill attendants are trained on safety rules and procedures.
- Plant Maintenance, maintain all the feed milling equipment and other equipment needed to perform duties such as loaders, scales etc.
- Administer effective maintenance program of all mechanical and electrical equipment in the farm. (Engagement of external technicians for the execution of this job function)
- Oversight of all feed mill staff and operations.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com