Federal University of Technology, Akure Post-UTME/ Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all Courses/ Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic session
2017/2018 Post – UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise for Undergraduate Admissions
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- N2, 000.00(Two Thousand Naira) payable at any bank on e-tranzact platform only.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
- Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
- Dates and schedules for screening shall be announced later.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.