Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited New Ongoing Recruitment
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Job Code: HRE-001
- Maintain and update database of candidates from time to time
- Conduct background verification of selected candidates
- Documentation for newly engaged staff- personal data form, guarantors form, credentials, passports etc
- Record of staff turnover
- Understand manpower requisition from concerned departments and get necessary approval from HRM.
- Posting of vacant positions online.
- Shortlist applicants as described by requisition form
- Screen applicants by conducting telephone interview and invite for oral interview where applicable.
- Communicate employment status to candidates.
Induction and On-Boarding:
- Properly filling relevant documents for new staff
- Introducing new staff t team members
- Opening of email address and providing all necessary work tools.
- Explaining mode of communication to new staff
- Issuance of letter of appointment
- Briefing on company policies, procedures
Attendance and Leave Records:
- Keeping track of employees attendance, absenteeism, lateness etc
- Filing leave forms appropriately and keeping track of leaves taken
- Supervise HR Assistant in all factory related issues
- Entering of daily payment of factory assistants in the payroll sheet
- Filling of daily operations report
- Constant follow up on Stanbic Bank for Account opening for FA/ New Staff
- Follow up on feedback from monthly meeting with workers
- Communicate criteria for operations employee of the month weekly to staff
- Liase with HRM to plan quarterly teambonding games activities
- Follow up on weekly/monthly planned trainings for staff
- Document training attendance and report in staff training file
- Follow up on training impact
- Follow up on book reading review exercise
- Keeping track on employee turnover and exit rate
- Taking iniciatives to engage staff to their work
- Planning events that will encourage employee engagement
- Skilled in the art of multitasking
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Honesty and dependable
- Knowledge of conflict resolution
- Must be computer literate.
- B.Sc/HND in ILR, IRPM, Sociology, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Agbara, Lusada, Ijuri or environs
- Possession of people management skills
- Time Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the code HRE-001 as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.