Fashion Production Assistant at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Production Assistant
- He shall provide general support for the Procurement Executive in the following areas:
- A fashion production assistant serves as the point person between internal departments and external vendors.
- Closely monitor the production calendar to meet deadlines, preparing shipments and tracking samples.
- Generally involves tasks such as pre-production sample tracking and organizing
- Follows up with vendors and updates factory packing lists.
- Must have a tailoring background or must have worked in a fashion house
- Must have capacity to manage tailors
- Minimum of OND qualification
- A young male candidate will be preferred please.
Skill and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Travel to vendor locations, factories and the company’s retail storefronts may be required.
- Capacity to remain calm under pressure
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com