Facility Manager at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Coordinate the overall operations of the organization in the assigned sites.
- Assist in driving sales and revenue growth of the organization through repeat business and referrals from clients and generating additional income initiatives.
- Managing clients, subcontractors and other site staff.
- Oversee the activities of the site supervisors and technicians in assigned site.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction by checking that agreed work by staff or client has been completed satisfactorily and following up on deficiencies.
- Assisting in implementing training strategies to improve the overall capabilities and competences of site supervisors, and site workers/officers.
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility.
- Prepare weekly and monthly site operations report for the Head of Operations.
- Ensure proper handling and maintenance of tools and machine at site.
- Overseeing Quality Control and Health & Safety matters on site.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in facilities management.
- Excellent leadership/supervisory skill.
- Great organization and coordination ability.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office packages especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Analytical /Problem solving Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Effective time management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online