Facility Cleaning Manager at the Place
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Cleaning Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
The Cleaning Manager, who will report to top management, will have the following responsibilities:
- Help develop and oversee adherence to company’s policies, procedures and standards on facilities cleaning;
- Assist in the training of all cleaning staff, ensuring that they have complete understanding of the company policy, procedures and expectations.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while at work;
- Ensures all cleaning staff have sufficient cleaning supplies and the knowledge of how to use them;
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment.
- Evaluates employee performance, conduct on-the-job training and coaching when necessary, and initiate disciplinary action of associates when appropriate.
- Reports incidents, procedure, or safety violations to management.
- Investigates customer complaints on sanitation and takes proper action to resolve them on a timely basis.
- Recommends supplies and equipment purchases.
- Ensure effective and economical use of cleaning materials and equipment;
- Ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and equipment are available to staff as required;
- Keep abreast of developments in cleaning equipment and materials that could improve the service provided;
- Liaise with outside contractors and services.
He/She will possess the following qualification, experience and skill:
- Minimum of 1st degree certificate;
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in cleaning with a Facilities management or cleaning company (experience supervising multi-location sites is a good advantage)
- Have good knowledge of the right cleaning materials and equipment used for different types/levels of cleaning;
- Able to lead multiple teams;
- Hands-on cleaning experience;
- Highly organized;
- Coaching and mentoring skill;
- Knowledge of basic safety procedures
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure;
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.