Facilities Management Executive at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Executive
Report to: The Administrative/Logistics Executive and the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Overall Job Scope
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
- Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Maintenance experience
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues and grounds maintenance
- Budgeting and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical Electronics, facilities management, or a related field and 2 years proven work experience as a facilities management personnel.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com