Experienced Architect At Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team coordination and supervision of a 10 man team that specializes in the civil work maintenance in high rise buildings and janitorial service.
- Expert in Drawings and interpretation of drawings.
- Carry out assignments and prepare reports on assigned tasks.
- Contractor management: Contractor sourcing, pricing and tendering to completion.
- Report taking and documentation.
- Monitor maintenance work and distribute tasks to subordinates accordingly.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in your possession
- Minimum of B.Arch/ Degree in building engineering or its equivalent.
- 7 years experience post qualification in Civil Engineering
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Site supervision.
- Contractor management.
- Team supervisory role.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communicator and leadership traits.
- Vast in AutoCAD: Ability to interpret and use AutoCAD.
- QA/QC knowledge: quality assessment knowledge
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org