Executive – Content Writer at Bytesize Limited
Bytesize Limited is a part of the largest independent agency network – Worldwide Partners, We are a full service digital communications agency in Nigeria; we combine consumer research, creativity and insight to transform your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive – Content Writer
- As part of the in-house digital team at Bytesize, the Content Writer will develop concepts, write and edit marketing copy, proofread, and produce other creative content primarily for digital use.
- This content will be intended to engage and sell for tactics including blogs, website content, press releases, web banners, HTML emails, online advertising, and other miscellaneous web elements.
- Content will be for internal or external use that conforms to the preferred style and best business practices within all digital formats.
- Develop clear, concise, and timely brand compliant messaging for a variety of web-based materials that support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand business objectives, message, and audience.
- Work closely with colleagues in design and marketing, as well as external vendors, as needed.
- Exercise quality control on all content, obtaining approvals, fact-checking, and extremely thorough editing/proofreading.
- Help to ensure all brand communications maintain a high level of quality, feature a consistent tone and style, and support/reinforce our brand.
- Develop and implement processes, standards, and guidelines for managing web content.
- Stay on top of current industry trends to identify and implement strategies to increase engagement and strengthen perception of product and brand. Keep up with best practices in writing for the web and knowing what people engage with socially.
- Strong understanding of the importance of branding and of fostering a voice for a product or service.
- Understand how copy drives response rates and producing highly-responsive messaging with compelling calls-to-action.
- All other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter with the advertised role as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org