Executive Assistant to MD/Admin Supervisor at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)
Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group of Consultant Radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD/Admin Supervisor
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations
- Conducts weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; Working and coordinating with various cross- functional teams for better efficiency; Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all issues.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems for the MD.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Age: 25-28 (Male).
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com