Executive Assistant Job in a Leading Travel and Logistics Management Company
Workforce Group- Our client is a leading travel and logistics management company that is focused on travel Support to their clients, beyond traditional ticketing. They are clear that prompt response and feedback are critical to the customer’s comfort and their care is imperative
Our client is currently looking for a
Job Title: Male Executive Assistant
- Efficiently manage the responsibilities of the Executive and increase the executive’s productivity including representing the Executive efficiently or even act as the executive if necessary.
- Ensure efficient operational efficiency and keep up with operational issues that come up at the company level including handling any challenges that may arise which the Executive might be unavailable to handle promptly.
- Follow through with tasks and responsibilities placed on the executive for timely delivery.
- Provide effective documentary support and communications
- Technical Expertise
- Practical Skills and Experience
- Communication Skills and Time Management Skills
- Professional Writing and Minute Taking Skills
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Linguistic Dexterity
- He must have a B.Sc/HND in a relevant course of study.
- He must have done their NYSC.
- He must be resident in Lagos.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Proficient in the use of Corel draw.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 32yrs Old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Executive Assistant”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.