Executive Assistant at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Job Purpose: As personal assistant to the Director you will be working closely with the Managing Director daily, providing administrative support, on a one-on-one basis. Your job will be to help the director make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Calendar management – coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the Director including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Dealing with incoming email often corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Taking dictation and minutes on behalf of Director during meetings.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which include submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority for the Director.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
Requirement And Competencies
- Legal background with LL.B in law and at least 2- 3 years progressive experience on similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Good communication skills and a fast learner.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Must have unparalleled business acumen and can travel at short notice
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility.
N150,000 monthly Gross.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 3 October, 2019