Exciting New Jobs At Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- You will capitalize on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the Strategic Targeting Plan.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- You will work with other Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists to achieve common objectives and coordinated selling efforts.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- You will drive sales performance and ensure the sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory goals, while managing your budget.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- You will provide timely and administrative management of work hours, sales data, customer objectives, communication responses, synchronization, sample and expense reporting.
- Strong knowledge of industry and products.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar role in the sector.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment.
- Highly skillful in sales with evidence of performance
- A graduate and qualified member of NIMN.
Job Title: Production Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Location: Minna, Niger
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities
- Responsible for smooth running of day to day operations in production unit.
- Responsible for quality production & production targets/output.
- Preparation for planning of material and inventory control of RM & PM.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly requirement of materials as per the production plan.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly production plan and arrangement of RM, PM as plan in coordination with logistics, planning and procurement departments.
- Coordination with personnel dept. to maintain discipline among staff/workforce.
- To take charge of new productions development.
- To ensure cleanliness and hygienic conditions all over the factory.
- Monitor dispatches FG as per the marketing requirements.
- Responsible for regulatory bodies’ inspection.
- MRM & QRM preparation
- Coordination with all service depts. Like engineering, QCQA, P&A, Logistics, planning and procurement departments.
- To take part in conducting interview and selection of operators, supervisors & pharmacist.
- Monitoring and arrangement of potable water for daily production.
- BMR/BPR checking on completion of each batch
- To take responsibility in absence of superintendent pharmacist.
- Good knowledge of production processes
- Ability to manage workforce effectively
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical GMP
- Good knowledge of materials input and planning
- Qualification: B. Pharm
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience in PRODUCTION
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 18th September, 2017.