Excel Professional Services Limited Latest Vacancies [4 Positions]
Excel Professional Services Limited was established to provide world-class management consulting support to business enterprises, as they seek to develop their capacities in the three critical areas of strategy, leadership and governance. EPS is built around the concept that no business can excel in its chosen field, except it gets its strategy, leadership and governance right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The Sales Officer would report to the Hotel Manager and be responsible for planning and executing appropriate strategies to secure high patronage for the hotel and its facilities at all times.
- He/She would deploy all available resources to meet sales targets to be set and agreed from time to time.
- This role is for candidates with first degrees or its equivalent in Business Management, Marketing or related fields who acquired a minimum of five years cognate experience.
- Strong communication skills and dexterity in the use of social media to push sales would be highly valued.
- Candidates who reside at Ibadan would also have a distinct advantage.
Job Title: Loan Officer
- The Loan Officer would be responsible for analyzing financial reports and other information and producing reports for use in making credit decisions
- He/She would be expected to book good loans, thereby growing the loan portfolio of the firm.
- The successful candidate would hold a First Degree in a Business-related discipline and must have acquired a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in consumer lending
- Familiarity with emerging consumer loan products and services is highly recommended
- So also are excellent analytical, communication and, customer service skills.
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- The Treasury Officer will manage the firm’s holdings.
- This would involve generating assets and liability, managing liquidity and mitigating the firm’s operational, financial and reputational risks.
- The successful candidate must hold a first degree in finance or related discipline and must have acquired a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a bank or the corporate treasury of a large business group.
- In addition, he or she must hold appropriate professional certifications. The possession of a relevant Master’s degree would offer a distinct advantage.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- This role would provide the required leadership and direction to the staff of the hotel.
- The Hotel Manager would oversee daily operations, to ensure that the hotel provides unequaled hospitality to its guests.
- The requirement is for an experienced professional with a minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Business or Hospitality Management.
- It is doubtful if anyone with less than seven years hands-on experience in the different aspects of hotel operations and some managerial experience in that business would fit the bill.
- Candidates resident at Ibadan would have a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in Word or Pdf format, using their surname and other names (UCHE, Adebisi Usman) as the file name and quoting the Job Title as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th December, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.