Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited Position Available
Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited specializes in importing, marketing, selling and distributing oncology drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- We are looking for a competitive medical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- The Medical sales rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
- As a Medical sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth
- Launching of new products in privates hospitals, teaching hospitals, Pharmaceutical stores E.T.C
- Effective and timely realization of goals
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the Actualization of the total sales objectives of the region
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products in the region
- Implementation of the company marketing policy in the region
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institution and other key accounts
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Proven three(3) Years work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- BSc or HND in relevant field.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.