Etomologist at MagProtein Nigeria Limited
MagProtein Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company pioneering the conversion of organic waste to animal feed (fish meal). We are a new company with rapidly expandable capacity, a commitment to professional development and an open door policy.
Our employees are our most important asset. We encourage and focus on activities that will them highly productive and motivated. We cherish our workforce and ensure the welfare of our staff as our performance hinges on the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Etomologist
Location: Epe, Lagos
- Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting operations along the production value chain.
- Applicants should have a Degree in any Biological Science based course with preference for Zoology and Biology
- Have integrity as his or her best policy;
- Have a sense of urgency and a need to complete the task at hand in good time;
- Very intelligent, analytical and capable of proffering brilliant solutions;
- Numerate and very grounded in mathematics
- So is patience
- Be innovative and poised for continuous development;
- Very Patient and get along well with the team;
- Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision;
- Possess good communication skill both verbal and written;
- Be a good team player.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s and Application Letters which must contain their Name, qualification, school attended and age to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject matter.