Equal Access Job For A Finance And Administration Intern
Equal Access to Knowledge Development Initiative (EAKDI) is a Non-Governmental Organization registered in Nigeria in March 2014, to provide access to education, information and human capacity development through the use of appropriate information and communication initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Intern
- EA has launch the Farar Tattaarar radio programs ( Labarin Aisha, Ilimi abin Nema and Ina Mafita) across the 19 Northern state of Nigeria been broadcast in 22 different radio station reaching millions of listeners weekly. The Internship recruitment will support the Nigeria Finance and Administration department of EA.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain office cash and make daily payments of approved transactions
- Performs daily safe reconciliation process with designated staffs
- Liaise with statutory bodies such as FIRS, PFAs etc and make statutory remittance to relevant bodies
- Maintains agency’s filing system (finance, procurement contracts, preferred vendors file etc) in line with approved standards
- Supports procurement and administrative procedures within the department
- Support the facility management processes
- Review expense reports (travel expense reports and operational expense reports) for accuracy and completeness and ensure that expense reports have been fully approved before payment
- Manage office petty cash system
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate Must have minimum of OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- Candidates must be well organized
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be fluent in Hausa and English
- Must be very good with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet hard deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s, to the “Human Resources” via: firstname.lastname@example.org The title of the position applied for should be clearly stated on the email.
Note: We may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.