Enugu State Government Job For Consultant Pubic Service Administration
Job Title: Consultant, Pubic Service Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the State Government prepare and equip the State Public Service and the Personnel in order to transit into an IT based Establishment for efficiency speed, security, transparency, etc.
- To work with the relevant arms of Government to ensure that Government policies and services are in line with the extant rules and constitutional provisions.
- To recommend other measures that will enhance the welfare of officers and stimulate productivity in the. service.
- To assist in designing Work Plans and Job Descriptions for key positions in the Public Service.
- To initiate policies aimed at having an efficient and modem Civil Service.
- To introduce democratic practices in decision making processes that will improve institutional structures and framework.
- To introduce Reforms that will address administrative gaps in the Public Service.
- To bring about measures that will ensure better recruitment processes in line with best practices,
- To carry out other necessary and relevant assignments as may. from time to time, be directed.
Interested persons/candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of a University Degree in relevant disciplines of Humanities/Law and Social Sciences including a very good knowledge of various computer applications/packages
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in relevant field
- A minimum of 25 years experience in Public Service Administration rising up to the rank of a Permanent Secretary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit at least five (5) copies of comprehensive profile and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope marked “Consultancy (PSA)”, and addressed to:
The Head of Service,
- Candidates should submit at least five (5) copies of Work plan and methodology for the job.
- This advertisement shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the State Government nor shall it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the State Government.
- The State Government reserves the rights to reject any application or all applications and to terminate the selection process at anytime, in public interest without incurring any liabilities.
- Any application submitted after the closing date shall not be honoured
- All enquiries should be directed to the Enugu State Head of Service.