Entry-level Office Staff Recruitment at Edc Schools
Job Title: Office Staff
Location: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
- To perform a variety of clerical support activities, manage office equipments, prepare reports and be a point of contact for parents/visitors in order to ensure communication channels are effective. Other activities include:
- Provide full administration support for the school and ensure school administration staff are organised, directed, trained, developed and appraised to meet their requirements to support and facilitate the delivery of the curriculum.
- Complete procedures for coordination of differing demands and uses of school site and facilities including promoting school facilities.
- Update general office procedures to reflect current practice and embrace new technologies.
- Ensure the effective operation of the school reception/office, so that all visitors, staff and students are greeted in a friendly and appropriate manner, their enquiries are dealt with promptly and they are directed to the appropriate person/location.
- Safeguarding – oversee entry/exit procedures to/from the school for all staff, students,, parents, carers and visitors.
- Assist the school staff in the organisation of events such as camps, sports days, parents’ evenings, productions etc and to organize associated administration.
- Co-ordinate and manage the complete induction process for all new staff to the school and also oversee the administration processes involved when a member of staff leaves
- Support the management by liaising with HR in any issues about staffing.
- Operate relevant equipment and computing software e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Outlook, Explorer, Google Chrome etc.
- Safeguard and maintain stationery stock levels for the office and for some other areas of the school such as the photocopier.
- Upload documents and photographs to the school website. Work with the website provider and ‘Computing Leader’ to regularly update the website layout. Communicate with people throughout the school in ensuring that the website is kept up to date.
- ND/ relevant degree in any discipline
- Experience: 1 year and above
Important Qualities Required:
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Math skills
- Organizational skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Computer Skills
Application Closing Date
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process.