Entry Level Female Programme Officer Job in A Non Governmental Organization
A Non Governmental Organization situated in Enugu dealing on Entrepreneurship and governance, is currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Programme Officer
- Will develop, operationalize and revise project work-plans to ensure project activities are carried out as and when scheduled;
- Review project activity and issue periodic report;
- Establish an effective information management system for the project;
- Establish improved mechanisms, guidelines and operating principles for project management.
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline with minimum of Second class lower or Upper credit.
- At least 1-2 years cognate experience in a Non Governmental Organization, post NYSC
- Project Management training; Certification will be an added advantage.
- Smart and able to multitask.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet usage and have a web management exposure.
- Have Time and Communication management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email should be position applied for.
Application Deadline 26th November, 2017.