Entry-level Female Marketing Executives at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
Ultra Media Solutions Limited, is a dedicated ICT Training and service delivery hub, passionate to up-skill and improve the employability and ‘skill-ability’ of our learners, develop their own digital voice, deepen their web footprint and expand their creative innovation as well as provide Web, Apps and Digital Solutions to clients accross African continent and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
Direct Report: Marketing Manager
Indirect Report: General Manager
- This position is Strictly for highly organized, fast-learning, proactive, intelligent, smart, result-oriented, determined and passionate Female Marketing Executives to join our busy Marketing team which comprises of senior marketing and business development professionals with incredible years of working experience.
- The Marketing Executives will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy for UMS Group and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks.
- This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and working for an innovative company with several exciting business portfolios that has an exciting future then send your application in!
Exciting Portfolios of Services Rendered by UMS Group:
- Advanced ICT Training
- Car Sales, Graduate Auto Training Program, Auto Parts Sales and Auto Repairs & Servicing
- Websites, Web Apps and Mobile App Developments
- Multimedia Designs – Graphics, Video Editing, 3D Animations
- Real Estate Property Sales, Lease and Rentage
- Computers and Accessories Sales
- Artistry and Entertainment Management and Marketing
- Professional Entertainment Training
- Digital Marketing, Branding and Management
- Source for potential clients for our various projects and services
- Identify target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Maintain full records and mailing lists of clients and contacts
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitors activities
- Working with other marketing executives and other colleagues
- Develop creative means of increasing revenue i.e. promos, combos, etc
- Strictly between the age of 20 to 30
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident influencing others in the marketing and sales chain of the company
- Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
- Prior excellence in marketing roles with a real focus on driving thought leadership content, comprehensive knowledge of all social platforms with real hands on attitude will be an advantage
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strategic thinker and strong leader with the ability to manage direct line reports, influence others and make sound decisions decisively based on data or insights
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resources
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Balanced individual who brings ‘cando’ motivation to work every day
- Collate and distribute dynamic and engaging content through key social platforms as well as actively developing third party partnerships.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
Area of Residence:
Strictly for female applicants residing on Lagos Mainland with proximity to the Company’s offices
What You Get
- Good basic salary
- Commission paid per successful sales
- Monthly transport allowance to effectively commute
- Monthly phone calls allowance to communicate with
- Other crucial working tools provided to ease your marketing and sales
- Two Lagos offices to work from and report to – Egbeda and Ikeja offices
- Over 20 exciting business units/portfolios to market to readily available markets across Nigeria and even beyond the shores of the country
- Dynamic team of young professionals and experts to work with – Marketing Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager, Marketing and Sales Executives, Graphics and Multimedia Designers, Digital Media Marketers
- Assurance of world-class top quality services, clients’ support and service delivery by the Company
- Performance bonuses, 13th month salary, and other working incentives
- 1-full week of Intensive training on services rendered as well as learning on the job
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com