Entry-level Business Development Officer at EduPoint
EduPoint is a fast growing educational company. We are currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are in need offline marketers who are passionate about educational services and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa.
- To be successful, you must be friendly, have great customer satisfaction mentality, enjoy talking with people and be ready to do whatever it takes to get customers to use our services.
- You must be great at establishing rapport with customers.
- If you’re passionate about sales, and want to take on a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Market the company’s services to the offline market.
- Min Required Experience: 1 year
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.Sc
- Desired Courses: All fields
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in a sales and offline marketing
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English, with a clear, mature accent that inspires confidence in customers
- Have strong negotiation skills, be able to persuade or convince customers, and go to any length to close sales fast
- An advantage if you have lived in Lekki or any where in Lagos for over 2 years and understand its environs.
- Be 21-32 years, post-NYSC, and available to work full-time.
- Enjoy talking with a lot of customers and have excellent phone etiquette.
- Must be a hustler at heart.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org